Email forwarding services automatically forward (pass on) all your email from one email address to another email account, similar to the US Postal Service forwarding regular postal mail from one address to another. For example, you can have email sent to firstname.lastname@example.org automatically rerouted to email@example.com.
PREQUISITE: a second valid email account to receive the forwarded email.
To set email forwarding:
- Visit the VCN home page. (http://home.vcn.com)
- Click my account.
- Login using your VCN account name and password (not your email address).
- Click Services.
- Click the Plus sign next to Email to open up your email account(s).
For each email account you want to forward,
- Click the email address.
- Enter a valid email address, including the full domain name in the Forward To field.
- Select Yes for Copy and Forward to leave a copy of every email in both accounts. NOTE: The default is no.
- Click Update to confirm the information.
- When finished forwarding your email account(s), click Logout.